DFS Family Fundraiser
The Daniels Farm School Family Fundraiser is our annual direct donation appeal and our primary fundraiser for the year. 100% of the profit goes directly to benefit all DFS students through both school-wide and grade-specific enrichment programs along with other significant classroom and media center expenses that directly enhance your child's classroom learning experience.
Thanks to your generous support, examples of some of the outstanding programs we are able to offer at DFS are:
- Celebration of the Arts Day
- CT Science Museum Field Trip
- Literature Week
- Eli Whitney Science Museum Field Trip
- Slapstick Science Assembly
- Booth Memorial Park
- One School, One Book program
- Sturbridge Museum Field Trip
- High Tech, High Touch in school program
We want to be able to continue to offer these and many other programs to our children each year, but can't do it without your continued support. Please click the link below to access our DFS PTA online store where you can choose your donation amount and pay in a few clicks by credit card or PayPal. It only takes a few minutes - and anyone can donate - grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. Don't forget, many corporations also have matching gift programs. Remember your donation is 100% tax deductible… don't delay, do it today!
There are two easy ways to donate:
- Make your donation by credit card or PayPal through our secure, DFS PTA online store. Click Here to donate now!
- Cash or check made payable to 'DFS PTA'. Fill out the DFS PTA Family Fundraiser Form and submit with payment to your child's teacher in an envelope marked "DFS FAMILY FUNDRAISER" by Friday, September 25, 2015.
Thank you for your support!
School SpiritWear Store is now OPEN!
Store will be open until 9/24/2017. All orders will be delivered approximately 2 weeks later via backpack mail. The store will reopen once our Back-To-School sale is completed. Items purchased after 9/24/17 will need to be shipped to your homes
for an additional fee.